Located in Scottsdale, Arizona, EyeBenefits was established in 1987. EyeBenefits has been offering discounted eye care services to EyeBenefits Members and their families for over 30 years. These services include discounts on eyeglasses, contact lenses, eye examinations and LASIK procedures.
The EyeBenefits Discount Vision Program was originally offered to pre-paid dental plans to enhance their benefit packages. Since that time, EyeBenefits has expanded its marketing efforts to HMO’s, insurance companies, third party administrators, employers, associations and direct consumer.
EyeBenefits has a Provider Network that includes over 14,000 optical and LASIK locations nationwide. EyeBenefits Provider Network includes independent, regional and national chain locations. EyeBenefits is not an insurance plan therefore there are no forms or claims to submit.
Mary Carder has served as EyeBenefits’ CEO/President since 1999. With extensive experience in marketing, Mary enjoys promoting the benefits of improved vision as a way of enhancing the lives of EyeBenefits Members.
TO BECOME THE NUMBER ONE PREFERRED PROVIDER OF DISCOUNTED EYE CARE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES NATIONWIDE.
- To provide EyeBenefits Members with quality products and services.
- To provide EyeBenefits Providers with quick and responsive follow-up services.
- Establish an outstanding reputation in the optical and health benefits industry.
- To hold the company and all associates to the very highest ethical standards.
Welcome to EyeBenefits
EyeBenefits Members receive significant SAVINGS on routine eye exams, eyewear, contact lenses and LASIK procedures. The EyeBenefits Provider Network consists of over 12,000 optical and LASIK locations nationwide. The EyeBenefits Provider Network includes most National and Regional optical chain locations such as VisionWorks, America’s Best, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Eyeglass World, and Target Optical. This is a Savings Program NOT Insurance.
- Your EyeBenefits Membership begins IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of your EyeBenefits Membership Enrollment.
- As an EyeBenefits Member, there are no restrictions or limitations on the number of purchases.
- Your EyeBenefits Membership may be used as your primary vision source or to enhance your current vision insurance plan.
SAVING on vision care is easy, just follow these simple steps.
- Become an EyeBenefits Member for a nominal fee.
- Choose an EyeBenefits Optical Location.
- Visit an EyeBenefits participating optical location. Prior to your services present your EyeBenefits Membership card and receive your discounts.
EyeBenefits provides discounts rendered by program holders only. EyeBenefits does not make payments directly to contracted providers, nor guarantee the quality of services or products. The EyeBenefits cardholder is obligated to pay for all medical services other than the discount offered by the EyeBenefits card.
Sign up online
If you are ready to sign up, click the link below and you will be guided through the sign-up process. Once you receive your membership e-card, you will be able to begin using your benefits immediately.
Find an EyeBenefits Provider
To find Optical Locations, Optometrists or LASIK Centers nearest you, enter your City & State or your Zip Code then click “Submit”
All optical locations listed on the EyeBenefits website have been contracted directly with EyeBenefits. If an optical location is uncertain if EyeBenefits is in their system, please have them call EyeBenefits Provider Relations directly at 480-659-2850. EyeBenefits was established in 1987.
Please Note: EyeBenefits is not responsible or liable for any services or materials rendered by an EyeBenefits Optical location, LASIK Center, or Online Contacts Lens Order.